Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Melayan Perasaan.....

the situation below always occur to me everytime i watch a movie with my fellow housemate....

example:
(love scene from the movie Meet Joe Black..scene at the cafe)
me: (watch with full attention)...(i usually really like and love to focus when i watch a movie that i find interesting)

accap: (smiling and giving me 'that evil annoying look' on his face...)

paklong: (smiling and keep staring at me...)

me: shit!!!!

accap: pergh layan perasaan sial!!!

paklong: tuh rr gemok nih, layan perasaan..bodoh!!!

me: senyap la cibai...gwa tgh tgk nih..

accap: gemok ko mmg kuat berangan doh...kalo ader langit setinggi langit kelapan..sampai langit kelapan pon ko berangan

paklong: yer rr tuh..bodoh!!

me: (keep silent..i dont care..all i care is to concentrate on the movie)

accap: haaa tuh dh senyum tuh..dh start berangan rr tuh...ko mmg kuat berangan la

me: tension sial...aku tgh tgk kot...

and that is what happen everytime i watch a movie with my fellow housemate when suddenly there's a romantic love scene....very stereotype...

another scenario:
watching cinema with my other friend....

me: concentrating on the movie...i dont want my money to be wasted...so i really put my 100% focus on the movie but sometimes the movie is so damn boring and i started to feel very sleepy...and tears starting to drop (as a result of my sleepiness)...

coming out from the cinema

friend1: mok nangis
friend2: mok nangis
me: paler hotak korang...aku ngantok kot...x nampak ker aku menguap banyak kali dlm tuh tadi


conclusion: they misunderstood me....sobsobsob :-(

a man who shed tears,is a real man with courage -anon-

5 comments:

kamil said...

mok kuat nangis!

kuat berangan!!

wkakaka

Shahriza said...

paler hotak lu....gwa keras cm batu kot....

andrea said...

death and taxes.

plg said...

bdn besa ati kecik...
hahahahaha

Shahriza said...

buto la