Sunday, February 22, 2009

Oh My God..I've been tagged

List these rules on your blog.


-Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog.

-Tell 6 unspectacular quirks of yours.



>>>7 facts bout myself
My name is muhammad shahrizwan zainal bin abu bakar
people call me mok
yes i have some extra baggage on my body...
i love money and property and will make millions someday
for me...if you are a straight person...doesnt mean you've done nothing wrong...put it this way...in map....a straight path is not necessarily the correct path....
music is my life and my life is music..
life is a song title...lyric is the experiences and the melody is my actions...



>>>6 unspectacular quirks
i have a super bad temper
i am a very straight forward person....if i hate u...u'll know that i hate u...very frank hahaha
i dont know how to go on a diet.....pleazeeeeee!!!!
i'm a control freak...
i'm a big spender...shopping is a guy thing sometimes....yes and i have big underwear(sependa) too
i'm broke...





somewhere over the rainbow- israel kamakawiwo ole



4 comments:

♥♥me ~ cik sara said...

homwek diberi telah dishiapkn..tq

teacer sara bgi seploh markah..gagaga~

Shahriza said...

tima kaseh cikgu

syA said...

you are a big spender, which means, for a guy, that's SPECTACULAR. =p

big spender here also means 'big sepende'..lol..

Shahriza said...

cool big sepende = big butt = cool