Friday, March 20, 2009

Abang Jem and Din Beramboi is the new sensation???not!!!!!!

Why is it, nowadays morning shows on radio stations irritate me?why?

If i switch to Sinar Fm, i have to bear listening to Salih Yaakob playing sissy abang Jam...which is suppose to be funny but turns out to be annoying.

If i switch to Era Fm i have to bear listening to Din Beramboi which is worst...

I dont understand why they have to act sissy in order to attract listeners...it is really annoying..and that is why, in my humble opinion, from what i see, 10 years from now, Malaysia will lack of men, Everyone has turned out to be sissy....sissy is a new trend...

Imagine if anyone of you, have a kid or younger brother or sister listening to the show every morning, listening to abg Jem and Din Beramboi everyday, it is not possible that they unconsciously be influenced.

Pity to all the future women..finding real men would be a problem...even i, can only save three out of millions population in Malaysia.


The day after Columbine, I was interviewed... The reporter had been assigned a theory and was seeking sound bites to support it. "Wouldn't you say," she asked, "that killings like this are influenced by violent movies?" No, I said, I wouldn't say that... The reporter looked disappointed, so I offered her my theory. "Events like this," I said, "if they are influenced by anything, are influenced by news programs like your own. When an unbalanced kid walks into a school and starts shooting, it becomes a major media event. Cable news drops ordinary programming and goes around the clock with it. The story is assigned a logo and a theme song ... The message is clear to other disturbed kids around the country: If I shoot up my school, I can be famous..." ~ Roger Ebert

No comments: