Sunday, March 8, 2009

Things i dont want in me 1: bad temper

People who were close to me...almost all of them knew i have a very short temper...and i have done many stupid things due to this illness (i rather categorize it as illness)..

because of the bad temper..i often fight with people who is very dear to me....my family members (mum especially).

i really lack of patience...and i usually attack people with words...and i hurt many people because of that...i realise that and i'm sorry..

i hope to change...i seek for better life...i seek for happiness...i seek for world peace..

here i am...humble...to everyone that i ever hurt..forgive me....and i swear i will try my best to change...and please be supportive in my journey to be a better man...
For things to change, i must change first - dragonajie

8 comments:

dragonajie said...

For things to change, I must change first -Dragonajie-

That was on my blog title, idiot! :p

Shahriza said...

aiyo....i know...really came from u ah??ok i'll give u credit for that ahahahahhaha

dragonajie said...

alah, anybody could have said that. it's just a saying.

anyway, don't get it wrong. temper is not about being angry, it is about being selfish. why? you are angry because things don't work out the way you want it, and you blame everybody else except yourself. work on that. sacrifice sikit ego tu.

♥♥me ~ cik sara said...

bagusnye...chayok2..u can do it..
Mesia boleyhh!! hehehe

Shahriza said...

dragonajie: nice point bro...didnt realise it until just now...thanx a lot

tenkiu sik sara..pembaca setia heheheheh

Shahriza said...

dragonajie: nice point bro...didnt realise it until just now...thanx a lot

tenkiu sik sara..pembaca setia heheheheh

a.n.y.s.s said...

huhu.
mmg boleh tu b'ubah..
bile ko sndiri da rase nak b'ubah..
all d bez k!!

Anonymous said...

go go! i know u can. it's just the matter of time. sooner or later, u will. i know. =D ceawah. hehe. nant aku blanje jco. =D
-tasha-