Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Fight!!!

At Pasar Malam...(Manglish ok)

Mok: Bang, nk rangka tuh

Man1: sorry...MINE!!! (acting like Sarip Dol..a low class gangsta)

Mok: ergh...excuse me?

Man1: yeah...mine...i want to eat..i'm hungry

Mok: what the hell

Man1: so?

Mok: its ok if you're that damn hungry..go on...i'll walk away

Man1:THANKS DUDE..you wont fight for it?

Mok: i'll fight my own way...i'm too much of a gentleman to physically compete with you

Man1: yeah dude...

Mok: but bear the risk of it being stolen ok!!!

Man1: what the f***!!!

Mok: and i dont care if you want to kill me after that!!! :)


It really don't matter if I lose this fight. It really don't matter if this guy opens my head, either. 'Cause all I wanna do is go the distance-Rocky

2 comments:

Cherylz Nur Izatty said...

i've been in dat situation before...sgt buruk atitude dia... benci!

Shahriza said...

Actually....i've never been in the situation...jz my way of saying...if you want the same bloody thing that i want and u want to take it from me ...do as u wish...but i'll fight for it till the end...and if u still own the fish, i'll steal it..and if u took it away from me, i'll catch u..if u hide it in the carribean sea, i'll sail for it, i'll be captain sparrow then...because the fish that i want id the fish that i want..and when i want it...i want it