Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Mirror O Mirror

lately i wasnt in my best shape....
i need my beauty sleep..and the weather was so damn hot these few days...
i havent been eating anything at all for the time being...
nothing is edible for me anymore....
everybody had the same perception...."oh, mok is on diet?seiously...are you on diet mok?"
geez guys...i told you so i'm not...i never give a damn about my weight...and i'm bloody serious...hell yeah

these few days, life had been harsh...tough...and frankly, i hate it...but still, i faced it like a man...one shot....

what i want to tell might sound a little silly....and maybe most people would say, i live in the state of denial...a fantasy, a dream that i wish was true...very true...or maybe they would say, i'm a psycho, or maybe i just wanted to feel great...maybe i need some help...maybe....



i know someone has been stalking me...following me everywhere i go...
a 167cm young man...very handsome...
the problem is, everytime i faced this fella...he would try to imitate me...every inch of my movements.....i felt violated....its a harrassment....why would such a handsome guy like that stalked me...a super straight man....



the truth is:
Mr Depp, Mr Pitt and Mr Mok is fighting inside me.....who will dominate?



"All there is to thinking is seeing something noticeable which makes you see something you weren't noticing which makes you see something that isn't even visible." -Norman MacLean

1 comment:

BEEdadari said...

No way! the stalker is so not my Alex Flecther kan? I think he's 176++cm, so it can't be him, no way. Huhu. Oh i need my conscience, can I not talk about him?! Ugh! Mok, paper bila? good luck okay!