Saturday, May 16, 2009

News

I was having tea meal just now with both VIP in my life..Mama and Papa..

it was windy, we were having our goreng pisang with some chit chatting added to the flavor and of course, gossiping to add more spices in our meal ^_^

suddenly the word Adam uttered from my papa's mouth...hohoohoh he missed the grandchild so much that he constantly said "Tok Burn nk sapu ubat" while immitating my nephew's speaking tone and gestures in his mind. And he said something quite funny that sounds a bit like this "if i have a private jet, i'll fly to penang every day to meet Adam and Cik Esah" hohhohoho....

recent update from Penang, it was discovered that My Brother's helper was caught lying while upsizing her boobs by doing nothing at my brother's home....

what i meant was...she was caught doing nothing the whole day...no chores....my nephew was still wearing his night attire and the same frigging diapers which already contained full of shits...

from the words from my Mama, i knew the helper had been punished...what was the punishment? Carutan luar dalam...

hahahahaha i was laughing when i heard that....

come on bro...that wasnt mean....

my suggestion:
1. cut her salary
2. cut all her connection with outside world...especially to the families back there
3. let her starve...i bet she had not been feeding food to my nephew and niece..
4. let her eat the shit

yeah...i'm childish...no i'm not....
if i am, i would say..."damn you bitch...for god sake you'll end up being a whore in the streets of uptown!!!!oh wait...you are not qualified.Pimp wouldn want you"


When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up- C.S Lewis

4 comments:

dragonajie said...

hahaha very funny. kalau aku humban dia keluar rumah, sape nak jaga anak aku? would you come and take care of my kids? the real world is not ideal, so as much as i want to kick the bitch out, i just can't. :(

Shahriza said...

poor you...lucky bitch!!!

Cherylz Nur Izatty said...

so mean! :P

Shahriza said...

yes i am