Wednesday, May 20, 2009

View of life

i found someone to talk to
about my problems...the battle in me

so i went to this wise man

me: sir...there's a battle in me...'A' which is me...is fighting with 'B' and 'C' inside me...three of us are equally strong...but if this fight is going to last for the longest period...i need to know..i, need to decide whoever among them will be me...though 'A' is me...'B' and 'C', both of them are parts of me...i have to choose damnit!!!!

wise guy: 'B' is the guy....

me: why is that?

wise guy: 'B' came before 'C' aite? so priority should be given to whoever came first...let B dominate

me: but 'C' is wilder...wilder side of me

wise guy: let 'B' take control

me: what about 'A'? 'A' is me.....

wise guy: 'A' is you...but dont human always want to be someone else at times?

me: mmmmmmmmmmmmm...what i need the most is help!!!



If you woke up at a different time, in a different place, could you wake up as a different person?- Fight Club

4 comments:

Naughty Nisa said...

cool!
i always feel that most of the time! =p

Shahriza said...

i am...

Cherylz Nur Izatty said...

senang cute, u choose a n b......two split personality...hehehee.... well.. this jabatan that i'm having my practical rite now, really crazy la...imagine it i have to go be part of the organizer at this one occasion on this coming sunday....wtf...i need a rest..huh...take god still have saturday....help me...huhuhu

Shahriza said...

no.. i have to let one be dominant ahhahahahaha