Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Situation

I was in London,
the labour on the construction sites were are all white, fluorescent,
with rugged jeans, beard and muscles

I was in Beijing
They were preparing for Olympic games,
The stadium was still in the making,
Constructions everywhere,
and those working were all yellow

I was in Ankara
and the weather was freezing cold
and yet i saw a construction going
and those involved were pure Turks

I was in Solo
They were reconstructing Prambanan(maybe fix it or whatever)
and i saw Indonesians working at the site

I am in Kuala Lumpur
I see the Bulatan Tun Razak's Construction
and i see Bangladeshis and Indonesians working their ass and sweat

While Malaysian, they cuss and curse in the bottleneck jam,



Hatred does not cease by hatred, but only by love. This is the eternal rule -Buddha

1 comment:

Zainal MohdIsa said...

Another picture…

I was in UK, all the bizs are run by white, they have little China and little India/Pakistan.
I was in China, all the shops are run by Chinese, don’t know if they have little India.
I was in India, all run by Indians, didn’t see any others.
I was in Japan, same thing….
I was in HK, same thing…
I was in US, generally white with little China everywhere.
I’m now in my homeland, very interesting, everywhere Chinese with scattered little Malay.

Yes, hatred does not lead to any haven… We’re so fortunate to be presented with 2 races that has 1500yrs of history and we don’t know how to take the lead.