Friday, October 23, 2009

Mok - Change Malaysia 1

I was stuck in a heavy traffic at Sungai Besi toll on my way to Bangi for open house last weekend

I suffered the consequences of heavy traffic every time i go out for social activities with my buddies.

I cursed every time I have to pay for parking at KSA. (RM10 for 3 hours class)

So, why dont we:

1. stop using our car.Instead, walk and use the public transport. Use bicycle as the main medium of transportation to office

2. Instead of giving fuel benefit, give employees a bicycle each.

3. Encourage the use of public transport by supplying the employees with free tickets.

4. Give students bicycle and free tickets(pass) for transport instead of giving mug, pen, bags, and any other items that will turn into trash eventually.

Since i havent been writing for quite some time, i have suffered from a syndrome they call as 'Writers Block'. I cant put in anymore ideas for the time being.





May the force be with you - Obi Wan Kenobi, Star Wars

No comments: