Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Iwan tak kesah....

My name is Iwan. I am 8 years old. My hobby is reading. I dont know how to draw and i dont have a pet.My father is banker and my mother is a teacher. My favorite subjects are English, Mathematics and Science. I buy Tunas Sains and Rakan Sains every month. I want to be smart like Along too.My favorite comic book is Misteri Naga.I like listening to radio too.My favorite radio station is Sinar FM.

My favorite radio is Sinar FM because i love Abang Jem. Sometimes people call him Saleh or Mat Saleh. Iwan x kesah pun. Abang Jem is neither a man or woman because sometimes Abang Jem talk like girls and he does aerobic like Mama. I never see Papa do aerobic.

Abang Jem said he has 4 wives. I want to be like that too, because man can marry four times and got 'pahala' like building a mosque 4 times. I dont have money to build a mosque because building a mosque is expensive. I can only marry because if Abang Jem can do it, so can i.

I also want to learn English from Mat Salleh. If every kids in Malaysia can learn English from Mat Salleh, we dont have to learn science and maths in English. We can speak like we come from London and get job easily.

My most favorite hobby is to listen and watch advertisement on Tv and Radio. My favorite advertisement is Kopi Janda. I love listening to Kopi Janda advertisement because i like the song. Now i know why people in TV and old man love janda. It is because Janda menggoda. Men drink Kopi Janda because Kopi Janda Yang Menggoda.

I also like another advertisement because it is funny. A husband ask a wife to drink coffee. After the wife drink it, their bed broken. The husband then said, "alamak, patah lagi"
It is funny because because everytime the woman drink coffee, she will become fat. Everytime she become fat, the bad will broken.

Teacher said, every woman get married and pregnant will become fat just like her, but Mama is not fat.

Maybe because teacher drink coffee every night.Iwan x kisah...


Aiman tak kisah - Aiman, AMP radio network commercial

6 comments:

An Ikram said...

kahkahkah..

kotor dah otak Iwan ni. adoi mat salleh oi! kesian budak-budak.

Rizwan Zainal said...

kenapa otak iwan kotor kak?

dragonajie said...

Rizwan Zainal? You've grown up (a bit) at last! XD

I don't think Along is smart. He's eccentric. Like Huang Yao Shi. A pain in the ass to his wife too.

fYZa said...

malam ney nk nom kopi janda la..
nk tgk katel patah ke tak..hahhaa

Amar san said...

akhirnya.. haha

Rizwan Zainal said...

dragonajie: u r pain in the ass to your wife....
A.L.O.N.G ALONG....A.L.O.N.G ALONG....AAAAA..LLL..OOO..NNN...GGG...AAAALONGGG bijak pandai,.cerdik cerdas,pintar, rajin, saya bijak sekali...ALONG..A.L.O.N.G ALONG
kucing besar yg pandai mengira

amar;akhirnya ahahhahaha