Wednesday, April 14, 2010

I got this from my papa

Last week in an outlet where i was in there for about an hour..i was attracted to these two item.


so after hours of PMI method (introduced by Edward de bono if im not mistaken)...i decided to to go to the fitting room and what the heck..give it a try..after all those two items aren't that pricey.

in my hand, i had a playboy t shirt..a plain round neck t shirt with interesting wording...'license to thrill'..and a plain timberland polo.

i had those two items secured safely in my hand..and went into the fitting room."it fits well.."

tribe has spoken..i will have those two.

but then i walked and walked around the outlet..left those two items and went away...i told myself..i might find something better at other place...

as i reached home..my action for not buying was....i dont know how to describe.....geez i felt bad....

and i remember how my father, before he retired and having all the time in the world to spend in front of the aquarium, the same scenario occured many times...there was a time when he wanted a tie..he didnt buy it on purpose...and at home he kept thinking about the tie and annoyed my mum.


and now i think i understand my papa hahahahaha

p/s: im not sure if dragonajie suffer from this weird condition too...but i dont think so..



Just because you can,doesnt mean you should - Raygun








2 comments:

Anonymous said...

cam sial.. ko ni gile sorang2... fuckkkk -sabahan-

Rizwan Zainal said...

pelaq sungguh