Friday, July 9, 2010

Hope and Faith


hope is a good thing..the very best of thing..and good things never die -Red, The Shawshanks Redemption, Stephen King

So practicaly who did utter that word?
red or stephen king?
or mr stephen got this quote from any other stranger?

Hope and faith..when this two words crossed my mind, two bimbos came into picture.

Maybe its the hollywood way to spread the new ideology and concept of hope and faith.

My interpretation to the above matter is, hope and faith are two things,
very different but relies on each other.
But, to rely on just hope and faith to get through life is
a stupid idea.

at least, that is my interpretation on what the scriptwriter was trying to convey on each episode of the sitcom
thought it might sound weird, i totally agree with that .

22 years of my life, i have been brave enough, me, on my own, being the lab rat for the groundbreaking
experiment on this subject 'hope and faith'.

'Hope' is like flying, the higher we go, the more its gonna hurt when we fall.
And then comes 'Faith', the parachute that will save us from fatal injury.
Though we wont die,the injury could hurt and they may be scars remain.

The only thing left for us to do is to avoid falling.
Stay on the highest peak without falling and of course fly without falling. Which how 'strength' comes into the picture.

'Strength', is the function of willpower and determination.

My hypothesis from this experiment is:

strength completes the combo of hope and faith

I claim to be an average man of less than average ability. I have not the shadow of a doubt that any man or woman can achieve what I have, if he or she would make the same effort and cultivate the same hope and faith. - Mahatma Ghandi

No comments: