Monday, October 18, 2010

One night.....

I am obviously worn up. Me in my jeans and standard chartered jersey, pair with my blue-ish vintage Adidas 80's Sweater was sleeping. I could see myself sleeping. I kept staring at me. My own bloody self. Dont ask me how, dont ask questions. Because i dont have the answer.

I saw in front of me a bunch of people shouting, screaming their lungs out. They are barbarics. The groupies with no civilisation, as what common people would say.

Soldiers march on, to the battlefield. They had no fear. They know, across the enemy border, immortality awaits.

Women were crying. They were begging their family members not to go.
Men who stays, they were the guardians. People wont remember their name but they are the key factor of how this land survived. They are the real heroes. They will continue fighting and developing the nation after this.

People need a hero. People they look up to. I always wanna be one. Among those people who marched, i'm sweating. Metabolic rate kept increasing, My hand was shaking, My heart pumped faster. I'm in no shape of a hero.

My brothers of the sword! I would rather fight beside you than any army of
thousands! Let no man forget how menacing we are, we are lions! Do you know
what's waiting beyond that beach? Immortality! Take it! It's
yours! - Achilles, Troy

No comments: