Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Henshin:Makan

I no longer take anything that contains sugar n oil except for virgin coconut oil.

At first it was tough,coz i love anything deep fried to my bones but as time goes by,it turn out tonbe alright..i wont die if i dont get goreng pisang,but i wilk die for having goreng pisang excessively.

Throughout ramadhan,i have been able to be strong by rejecting all the food in front of me.

During the agency dinner where they served lamb briyani,i took salad instead.

At my nephew birthday party where everybody had fried rice with sotong celup tepung n kungpo chicken,i had steam fish instead.

At my iwn house where everybody is eating their foOd,i maintain my stand,maintain my mental strength.

I strive to be different,to succeed,this is the whole idea of me starting up in the first place.

I will make a change i will change and i hope to change other people as well.

Now i'll get my beauty sleep,coz tomorrow is gonna be a long hectic day.

A few close longtime friend is organizing pot luck event at my place. I stand by my decision,

NOT EATING IT WONT KILL ME, BUT EATING IT WILL KILL ME SOMEDAY

4 comments:

Aimran Shah said...

You're such an inspiring idol. Chin up young padawan! :)

j or ji said...

Lu pernah try olio aglio kat williams? jum!

Rizwan Zainal said...

X pnah,sdap ker?bagi aku 3 bulan,aku makan

Rizwan Zainal said...

X pnah,sdap ker?bagi aku 3 bulan,aku makan