Sunday, August 5, 2012

Henshin...Transformers...Bertukar...Gaban

Henshin...Bertukar...Transform....

At certain point in life, there is a very huge needs for you to change and transform.
Tell me one person who does not change a bit?

Personality might not change, asshole continue being an asshole..mr niceguy continue being a loser till the end of his life...but how could anybody compete with age?

Even Malaysian Cyborg like Kak Nita is aging day by day.

All the motivational talks that i attend to, countless sharing sessions with those million dollar salesman, has emphasized on the power of change, the power of positive thinking, the law of attractions, and  blablablabla.

I am convinced that i am a great salesman, but i am a salesman who doesnt show much result. I believe i have a big issue. It is my ATTITUDE.

Some part of me often look for excuses like i am focusing more, extra miles on my studies but when i have no classes in this semester break, i still suck at my sales.

The main problem here is attitude and then followed by my screwed up system and activity, and the last part is record keeping.

The other problems are easy to overcome when i can solve my first problem which is my attitude.

That is why, the moment when a close relative challenged me on a weight loss program i did not hesitate.

So what does all that got to do with my attitude problem?

My boss, the one i always idolised often told me to never focus on the problem, but focus on the solution.

I believe by participating and putting the whole effort in this weight loss challenge is the SOLUTION.

You see, when i started dieting on the 1st day of Ramadhan, i was a fat 24 years old weighing around 115kg, a lazy person, and i am stubborn, egomaniac, control freak, and loves food.

What if i can control one thing, and change the whole idea of me being me?

The idea is, what if i can control my diet, make sacrifices here and there, add workout routine in my schedule and lose weight, thus becoming a new me?

My theory is, if i can change my diet, my crave for food, i can automatically change my attitude in becoming a more positive person.

What i really mean is, when you can handle your desire, control what you want, and accept the fact that you cant have something for your own good, you already reflect a positive attitude that would somehow be implemented in your daily life.

So for me, all the talks, inspirational and motivational talks, and sharing is a waste of time when you have a bad attitude.

It has been two weeks since the first day is started on my conquest, and so far i have lost 8kg...i am now 107kg. Did i see any changes in my attitude these 2 weeks?

First, i think i have become a happier person.

Secondly, I learn to reject and object

Third, I learn the word acceptance

Forth, i am a more discipline person

That is just four that i can think of, but it is only 2nd week..i have a very long way to go.

Among other things that i want to change are:

1. Procrastination
2. Punctuality
3. Wake up time
4. Egomaniac
5. Stubborn
6. Excuses

Why do i have to put all this in my blog?

Remember when i said that record keeping is among my other problem?

Well this blog is the record, and whoever read this is my witness for my transformation.

Will anyone support me on this journey?

I know i will never walk alone.

It is very important to generate a good attitude, a good heart, as much as possible. From this, happiness in both the short term and the long term for both yourself and others will come. - Dalai Lama


 


7 comments:

mash said...

you'll never walk alone. keep it up mok! confirm lepas ni jadi abang gagah yang maju dan perghhhh~ :)

Anonymous said...

mok..kalau ko ada sixpack..aku bg ko seratus ringgit...aku cabar kau..tp dlm tempoh 2012 je

hansuke said...

u can do it mok :)

go for it!

amar said...

mok ko share la ape resepi2 masakan ko masa ko diet nih..

sure ramai org ikut..

termasuk aku.. heheh

Rizwan Zainal said...

sape pulak anonymus nih

Jeff said...

Supporting you all the way Iwan! Great post!

Aimran Shah said...

You have me standing next to you..my full support is what i pledge