Thursday, August 23, 2012

The Blackberry

it has been such a long time since the last time i used blackberry as a communication device. Having said that, i myself did not use blackberry for a long time..earlier today i saw a blackberry commercial on tv and suddenly i remember a story of why i start using a blackberry in the first place.

it was somewhere in February 2011 where i just got back from a solo trip, and on the very next day i need to start working and rush back to my hometown in Seremban after work. I was carrying a very big bag behind my back fill with souvenirs, and some stuff that i manage to sell later.

Around 6.30 pm, after work, i was ready to go back and push off to Seremban. I need to walk around 1km to KL Central and get my car. So i was in a bit of a rush.

At the lift, i saw this very sweet and tall lady idle, with her paper bags. She seemed tired  but she smile as our eyes met.

Though she seems tired, she suddenly talk..and the conversation did not end until we enter the lift. She talk and talk and we end up walking together to the station while i shared some of my experience and journey in Padang.

The conversation ended up at the station and i saw a blackberry in her bag.

The very next day, i went out to Sg Wang and i got myself a blackberry..

post ni x best langsung hahahahahahaha


I would visualize things coming to me. It would just make me feel better. Visualization works if you work hard. That's the thing. You can't just visualize and go eat a sandwich. - Jim Carrey

1 comment:

Shahrazie Zainal Abu Bakar said...

memang membazir seminit masa hidup aku kahkahkah kthxbai